This growing Consultancy business have been making strides in the market and keen to carry on this development. Working from the St. Ives location the Payroll Advisor will have comprehensive responsibilities across the payroll function from start to finish, ensuring all manual calculations are accurate.
A growing St. Ives business who put the company atmosphere and working environment at the forefront of their ethos. Behind this ethos are the employees, a fantastic team which the Payroll Advisor will be joining and are able to provide continued development and growth opportunities.
The Payroll Advisor will be responsible for:
- Processing and reviewing the monthly and weekly payroll for group entities
- Producing reports to be shared with the senior finance heads
- Assisting colleagues throughout the UK business with payroll-related queries
- P11D preparation & auditing of expense claims
- Producing account reconciliations and ad-hoc payment queries throughout the month
- Manual calculation & processing of ad-hoc payments
- Payments over to third parties (taxes & pensions)
- Dealing with internal & external enquiries
- Working with colleagues across the global entities and dealing with multi-currency
- Compliance with current legislation, internal policies and procedures
- Assisting the Financial Accounting team with internal SOX
The successful candidate for the Payroll Advisor will:
- Be eager to study for their payroll qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years payroll experience
- Experienced in processing of manual calculations
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with a number of payroll processing systems
- Have had exposure to P11Ds and SSP
- Prior consultancy experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate for the Payroll Advisor will be joining a growing St. Ives business making in-roads into the Consultancy sector. You will receive a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive benefits package.