Audit and Accounts Semi Senior - Excellent Training
This Sittingbourne based semi-senior position would be ideally suited to a candidate coming from practice who has started or would like to start studying for a professional qualification ACA/ ACCA. This person must have worked in practice for at least 1-3 years and have had a good level of exposure to accounts and some audit work previously.
One of the region's largest independent firms of Chartered Accountants who are well respected in the local market known for their high quality client service. They pride themselves on the investment and development of their staff.
In this Sittinbourne Semi Sernior role, you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of good client relationships through exceptional professional communication
- Ownership of audit and accounts preparation work for assigned clients
- Maintaining professional knowledge and accounting changes
- Proactively supporting Directors
- Supervising and coaching semi-seniors and assistants
- Ensuring that all aspects of Company secretarial duties are completed within deadlines for clients
- Part-qualified accountancy qualification (ACCA / ACA) or full qualified AAT
- Dynamic, intelligent individuals who are confident and team orientated
- Engaging communicator who colleagues and clients like to work with
- Willingness to listen and learn with a 'can do' attitude
Competitive salary £20,000- £30,000
Great benefits and full study package on offer.