- Part time
A leading Property and Housing company based in St. Albans are recruiting for a Management Accountant on a permanent basis. Busy and varied role paying a competitive salary of £35,000 - £41,000 with great benefits.
They are seeking a Part Qualified/Finalist level candidate who has previous experience of Management Accounting and is keen to progress.
My client are a leading Property and Housing business who are based in the heart of St. Albans. They an impressive portfolio of new homes and are constantly going through periods of growth and acquisitions. Due to this growth they are seeking a Management Accountant to join them on a permanent basis and assist with Budgeting, Forecasting, take full ownership of the P&L and much more. They offer a competitive salary banding, great benefits and career progression.
- Reporting into a hands on Financial Controller
- To assist in the production of the monthly management accounts pack as required
- Managing the monthly trial balance ensuring there are adequate controls
- Monthly Overheads/Cost allocations
- Reconciliation of all key balance sheet nominal ledger accounts
- Assisting with the preparation of the Annual and Half Year reporting packs
- Preparation and review of monthly VAT return
- Profit and Loss transactions, including Turnover, Cost of Sales and Trading Adjustment journals
- To jointly ensure compliance with all Tax reporting responsibilities in accordance with the Group Tax Manager's requirements
- General Accruals/Prepayments
- Maintenance of Work in Progress/Stock
- Living local to St. Albans
- Ideally a Part Qualified/Finalist level candidate
- Previous experience of Management Accounting is essential
- Hard working and progressive candidate
- Ideally a background in property or housing but this isn't essential just desirable
- Good team player
- Strong Excel user
- Good interpersonal skills
- The ability to deal with the increased pressure associated with half year and year end financial reporting is essential
Whats on offer?
- A permanent Management Accountant role for a growing Property company in St. Albans
- Competitive salary and career progression
- Good benefits structure