Our client is a repidly expanding acquisitive business based near bristol. They're currently looking for a strong qualified management accountant to join their finance function.
Our client is a highly acquisitive, market leading global business with a strong presence across the globe with their head office based in the South-West. They are currently looking for a strong newly qualified management accountant to join their growing team.
This role suits a qualified Management Accountant with a few years' relevant experience who wants to stay in a 'hands on' accounting role.
- Main tasks will be sales reconciliation work, ownership and production of P&Ls and balance sheet reconciliations
- Owning specific P&Ls and producing their monthly management accounts to a high level of accuracy
- Working with the team to deliver a comprehensively reconciled balance sheet pack each month
- Providing clear and actionable P&L explanation and commentary to the business support managers each month
- Dealing with queries regarding their results, providing support to Takings to clear their reconciliation differences each month, and ensuring any process issues are picked up and resolved
- Working with the team to ensure current processes are efficient and fit for purpose, and to help identify areas for efficiency gains to support the next phase of growth
- Dealing with queries via the Local Finance and/or Business Support Manager teams, regarding their results
- Strong academically - educated to degree level and qualified CIMA level or equivalent
- Well experienced in management accounting roles in similar sized organisations
- Must have sufficient commercial experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment - flexibility is key
- Excellent IT skills including advanced excel, and confident on various management reporting systems
- Strong attention to detail, and able to deliver right-first-time results quickly
- Deadline focussed, and willing to put in the effort required to ensure they always meet them
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work well within the team, and communicate effectively.