IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
Drawing on your existing experience in Finance you will be able to add immediate value to our Finance Function, managing the monthly and annual reporting and looking for ways to streamline our processes and make efficiencies.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with a real eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can prioritise your day to ensure you meet deadlines.
You will be responsible for the control and preparation of monthly management accounts and report delivery to Group Finance and our jurisdictional Managing Directors also providing insightful commentary on actual financial performance to include various KPIs. You will also prepare the annual financial statements across all relevant entities together with the preparation of the relevant documentation required for the dormant entities.
As you work closely with our Finance Director keeping them up to date on our working capital and the weekly cash position. You’ll be responsible for managing our debtor position, the delivery of client invoices and making sure all time recorded is accurate for each of our Client Managers. You’ll build effective relations with our external tax advisors to ensure we complete our corporate tax returns.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future together.
- Successful track record of operating at a senior finance level and providing financial support to senior management.
- Strong management accounting skills
- Experience of Group accounting and reporting.
- Significant technical experience of accounting and reporting standards.
- Excellent excel and computer skills. This should be at an advanced level.
- Experience of NavOne, Netsuite or the Sun accounting system is beneficial but not mandatory.
- Excellent general communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- Professionally qualified and holder of a senior accountancy qualification from a recognised professional body for accountancy.
- Knowledge and experience of financial services operations is beneficial but not mandatory.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.