Downstream Finance Analyst
The role will have a mix of deliverables between complex accounting and reporting activities. Ensuring business transactions are accounted either automatically or manually in line with the Standard Global Processes as well as Shell and External accounting guidelines or to build accounted numbers into standard reports. This could be through automation of systems or manual interventions.
- Complete all assigned complex process activities (General Leger, Group Reporting, Management Information, Fixed assets, Statutory and other) in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide support to other team members on complex issues using knowledge and experience
- Provide expertise to Finance Operations (FO) and non -FO stakeholders: GFRM / IFRS subject matter expert
- Participate and leads R&A process projects across various locations
- Initiate and lead process improvements
- Resolve and escalate issues timely and effectively
- Comply with team, centre, process and global policies and procedures
- Manage effectively interfaces with FO and non- FO stakeholders, build end to end perspective
- Closing activities related to income statements and balance sheets
- Perform analyst role in balance sheet reconciliations (Status of Accounts Reporting) ensuring all control requirements met on a timely basis
- Ensure operational and design effectiveness of the controls within areas of responsibility
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.