Finance Business Partner
As Finance Business Partner you will act as a trusted advisor to deliver expertise in budget and business planning for this government regulatory body. You will provide analysis and insight that links financial reports to business/directorate objectives and strategies.
This organisation is a government regulatory body based in London. They encourage a positive work-life balance and support staff through ongoing training and development, as well as transparent progression opportunities and succession planning.
As Finance Business Partner you will provide high quality financial advice and support to senior stakeholders across a number of Directorates. Your responsibilities will include financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting, reporting and detailed financial analysis. You will be required to develop and maintain effective working relationships and to work collaboratively in order to inform better decision-making. As a Finance Business Partner you will also ensure appropriate financial planning, management and accountability exists within the organisation.
- Fully qualified accountant (ICAEW, CIMA, CIPFA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Successful track record of financial business partnering and business planning at a senior level
- Exposure to having worked in in a large complex organisation (Public Sector and Government, or Commercial Sector)
- Demonstrable ability to understand an organisation's key drivers and strategic focuses
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of an effective team
Salary: £43,000-53,000 per annum, depending on experience
36 hour working week
Excellent benefits package including Civil Service Pension and flexible working
Ongoing training and development