Assistant Investment Accountant
Prestigious Investment Management firm based in Mayfair with a diversified investment programme, has a new opening for an Assistant Investment Accountant to join its team. Suitable for a Graduate with strong academics who is looking for their 2nd or 3rd job in Accountancy, preferably with some Financial Services sector experience.
Well established and prestigious Investment Management firm based in Mayfair, London.
Reporting to the Head Of Investment Operations, this position will provide a mix of fund accounting and investment operations support to the Investment accounting team whilst also working closely with the Corporate Accounting team.
Duties will include:
- Assist with the maintenance of our day-to-day investment accounting records.
- Assist with the preparation of annual financial statements for a variety of entities.
- Prepare periodic reconciliations of our investment accounting records to the private fund administration system. Investigate and rectify breaks.
- Assist with the upkeep of Efront fund administration system; create new funds, log calls and distributions, track commitments, and update valuations.
- Assist with the provision of investment reporting for certain elements of the portfolio.
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of our processes and systems
- Liaise with group auditors on all aspects of accounting and financial reporting as required.
- Support in-house fund managers on all aspects of accounting and reporting.
You must have a strong academic background (A Levels at A or B grade) and have a 1st of 2.1 degree from a respected University.
Corporate or Fund Accounting background - ideally within Financial Services but will consider other sectors.
Likely to be your 2nd job move post graduation.
Active studier for the ACCA or CIMA (full study package will be provided).
Excellent communicator and able to deal confidently with all stakeholders.
Excellent package including full study support, generous annual bonus and comprehensive benefits including free daily lunch.