On behalf of a business based west of Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Management Accountant to join their expanding finance team.
My client is easily accessible by all major transport links and have very modern offices for their finance team. They are market leading business with long standing ties to Reading.
The successful applicant for this role will be responsible for the following key tasks:
- Responsible for revenue, margin, customer rebates and operational costs
- Work closely with the Business Managers, Product Managers and Sales Managers to identify opportunities and maximise profitability.
- Responsible for supporting Product/Sales to deliver and report of weekly revenue and margin numbers.
- Maintain and enhance P&L overviews on all key customers to monitor profitability.
- Assist Retail Sales Managers to develop optimal pricing structures to ensure maximum benefit.
- Create financial projections regarding budgeting and forecasting by customer and Account owners.
- Assisting in the weekly, monthly and quarterly targeting of individuals.
- Ownership of Customer Rebates tracking and validation ensuring only valid claims are settled.
- Responsible for returns and stock provisions reconciliation.
To be considered for this Permanent role you must posses the following:
- AAT Qualified/Degree educated and studying the middle stages of ACCA/CIMA or ACA
- Have previously worked in an management accountant role
- Previous exposure to a commercial/business partnering environment
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to use Excel to an intermediate standard including Pivot Tables and V-Look Ups
Competitive Salary & Brilliant progression opportunities & fully study support