On behalf of a market leading IT business in Reading I am recruiting for a permanent Commercial Finance Analyst to join their expanding finance team.
My client is based just south of Reading and are easily accessible by all major transport links, they have very modern offices with plenty of parking. They operate in a competitive market place but have a number of market leading products that will allow them to continue to grow over the next 3-5 years.
The successful applicant for The Permanent Commercial Finance Analyst role will be responsible for the following key duties:
Perform comprehensive deal reviews on high risk/highly complex deals to determine and understand profitability/margin to advise sales management
Develop, implement and track the success of cost and discounting models to drive and support the Deal Structuring and Review activities driving profitable growth
Partner to country directors providing recommendations and options regarding deal discounting and efficiency of deal structure for economic optimisation
Develop Sales guidance/models that optimise customer lifetime value and deal approval and determine deal 'walk away' values
Partner with legal team to participate in customer contract negotiations and be the owner of commercial contract clauses
Provide metrics and results that chart success of the cost models and discounting activities on revenue
Ongoing review of high value and complex business leading to recommendation for continued improvement in financial effectiveness and process improvement
To be considered for the Finance Analyst role you must posses the following:
- Looking for a role where you can develop a long term career and progress within the business
- Studying towards either an ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualification
- May have a background in deal desk, finance, business analysis, sales ops
- Experience of contract negotiation or bid management
- Experience in assessing multiple business and financial factors to make difficult judgement calls
- Have strong interpersonal skills and be able to liaise with various manager/stakeholders across the business
- Intermediate/advanced excel skills
On offer to the candidate is to work for an established business, progression plan and competitive salary .