Finance Business Partner - 6 month FTC
Dynamic and Commercially driven Finance Business Partner role in Central Milton Keynes on a 6 month FTC. Excellent opportunity for career progression with an international market leader.
Page Personnel are partnered with a leading global consultancy who specialise in the banking and financial service remit. Headquartered in the central business hub of Milton Keynes our client is seeking an ambitious individual who is driven to progress their career both professionally and personally as a Finance Business Partner on a 6 month FTC.
Regularly ranked on the top 100 companies to work for in the UK they have a stellar reputation and keen for the next dynamic and commercial minded individuals to join the team
Responsibilities of Finance Business Partner:
- Liaise and build lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Analyse financial reports in order to measure business success
- Predicting business performance
- Drive the forecasting and planning processes
- Monthly reporting of the budget and share financial performance statistics/ P&L to understand the key cost drivers.
- Initiating change within the business to benefit financial status.
Requirements of Finance Business Partner:
- Must be part qualified or in the final stages in studies such as CIMA, ACCA or ACA
- Avalaible for Contract work with short notice
- Ability to identify anomalies in date and interpret implications
- Stakeholder management both internal and external
- Track record in a finance business partner role
- Excellent Excel skills including Macros
Alongside a competitive salary and excellent benefits, our client offers training and development programmes to allow for structured progression within the business. This presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced contractor to join their team on a 6 month FTC and have this market leading consultancy on your CV.