Credit Controller (Junior)
An exciting opportunity for a credit controller (junior) to join a growing accountancy team and gain experience, learn and develop in their career.
Page are proud to represent a rapidly expanding telecommunications company that are going from strength to strength. They are looking for a credit controller (junior) to get on board at this exciting time in the heart of London.
- Chasing invoices via phone and email
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients
- Keeping all records up to date
- Working closely with the wider accountancy team and reporting into management
- Restricting services when customers don't respond
- Negotiating payment plans
- Dealing with queries and passing them over to the right team when needed
- Must have at least 6 months experience in credit control
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to confidently pick up the phone and chase payments
- Brilliant communication skills both written and verbal
- Committed, reliable and enthusiastic - good work ethic
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Able to work in London
An exciting opportunity for a credit controller (junior) to join a hugely successful telecommunications company in a fantastic London location. Please do not apply if you do not have the relevant accountancy experience.