Management Accountant - 12 month FTC
To prepare accurate and timely management accounts for business and subsidiaries and full accounting support to the Financial Controller and Finance Director.
The client is a large Manufacturing business based in the heart of Oldham and they're keen to bring someone in on a 12 month FTC to cover maternity.
- Preparing Management Accounts within a pre-defined format for trading subsidiaries including all appropriate supporting analyses and reconciliations, for detailed review by Financial Controller.
- Ensuring compliance with all Group Accounting Guidelines and procedures.
- Asset register maintenance for both tangible and intangible assets.
- Preparation of annual Statutory Accounts to draft stage.
- Quarterly VAT returns, Monthly ECSL and Intrastat reporting
- Reporting of Accounting Information up to group.
- Assisting with the preparation of business forecasts and variance reporting against them.
- Advanced IT skills, particularly Excel to Pivot Table / Vlookup / Macro level.
- SQL knowledge an advantage.
- Experience of working in a finance environment essential, preferably engineering/manufacturing.
- Experience of Sage 200 desirable.
The successful candidate will receive a salary between £30,000 and £37,000 for the right candidate and a 12 month FTC with a great business.