Accounts Receivable Coordinator for UK
We have been in Brno since 2011 and we quickly grew from the original staff of 30 employees to 160. The corporate world and its anonymity are not for us, as we want to know the names and faces of the people around us, and that has worked well for us.
We work in an international environment and we are a diverse group of people, languages and experiences.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Carrying out cash collection activity with customers in UK and overseas to ensure sales invoices are paid on a timely basis, in order to minimize bad debts and value of overdue receivables.
- Processing customer disputes and other queries, liaising with various internal departments (sales, customer services, finance).
- Current Accounts Reviews, reviewing portfolio of accounts to ensure customer credit worthiness, outstanding debt and disputes
- Back-up for Cash Allocation: Posting customer payments received (bank transfers, cheques) on a daily basis and allocating them against invoices.
- Back-up for Credit Analyst: reviewing and assessing credit limits
What is important for us:
- Experience with SAP or other ERP system is an advantage
- Fluent English
- Methodical, accurate and detail conscious
- Excellent verbal communication skills
What we offer:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for free
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- ACCA courses
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to city center