Assistant Accountant Apprentice
3 days left
- Full time
Reporting to the Head of Finance, responsibilities include the following duties in relation to the finance functions of all entities within the Colchester Group;
- Maintain purchase ledgers to include processing invoices, arranging appropriate approval and posting invoices to the General Ledger for all entities.
- Setting up new supplier accounts as required across all entities.
- Assist/ prepare payments and issue remittance advices.
- Process staff expense claims and corporate credit card expenditure including posting statements and payments to the accounting system for all entities
- Process and analyse AMEX Business Travel Account statement.
- Review and analyse the monthly Trade Creditors control account across all entities.
- Process and input management fee invoices into General Ledger.
- Assist Finance team with data gathering at billing periods (custodian statement downloads)
- Review and analyse the Trade Debtors and Revenue control accounts (Monthly).
- Maintain and reconcile monthly/YTD AUM and fee data analysis.
- Assist with the processing of cashbook entries for all entities. Monitor bank account balances to ensure sufficient funds are available in the required currency.
- Assist with Reconcile bank accounts on a regular basis (to include revaluations).
- Assist with checking of payment runs
- Ensure daily FX rates are loaded into GL system.
- Assist Finance team with preparation of VAT returns (UK expenditure analysis)
- Assist with preparation of expenditure analysis of key suppliers.
- Assist with analysis of GL accounts for corporation tax returns.
- Assist with preparation of data for ONS surveys.
- Assist with analysis of entertainment accounts for Compliance.
- Work closely with other team members to assist with any other related duties as they arise, thereby facilitating positive working relationships.
- Comply with Colchester Global Investors Limited policies and procedures.
- Accurate, numerate with a strong focus on delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to manage and prioritise a complex and varied workload.
- Good team worker with a collaborative approach to work
- A commitment to promote high standards of conduct and integrity.
- Able to work autonomously and use initiative
Apply for Assistant Accountant Apprentice
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly