Accounts Payable Coordinator with English
We have been in Brno since 2011 and we quickly grew from the original staff of 30 employees to 160. The corporate world and its anonymity are not for us, as we want to know the names and faces of the people around us, and that has worked well for us.
We work in an international environment and we are a diverse group of people, languages and experiences.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Processing vendor invoices and payments
- Resolving various queries related to Accounts Payable sub ledger to ensure payments are transfered correctly and timely.
- Ongoing monitoring and reconciliation of assigned vendor accounts
- Close cooperation with other internal departments, e.g. Accounts Receivable, General Ledger
What is important for us:
- Intermediate English
- Team Player
- Methodical, accurate and detail conscious
- Suitable for students
What we offer:
- Meal vouchers
- Flexipass vouchers 500 CZK or Multisport Card for free
- 5 weeks of holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to language/professional courses 5000 CZK
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- ACCA courses
- Pleasant and modern working environment close to city center
- Refreshment at workplace for free