Group Manager – F & A Operations
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualified member of internationally recognized accounting body (ACCA, CPA, CA, CIMA , ACA or equivalent)
- Preferred MBA / Degree in finance and accounting
- Minimum 8-10 years work experience in finance & accounting
- BPM industry exposure preferred
- Preferable exposure in managing a team of 20+ employees in the finance area
Key Responsibility :
- Responsible for formulating policies and procedures, smooth Service Delivery of Operations, delivering and exceeding the SLA’s agreed with client(s) on a monthly basis
- To ensure strategy, structure, staffing, skills, style and processes are synergistic with the vertical’s objectives / super ordinate goal.
- Develop and maintain a healthy & effective relationship with the relevant stakeholders on and off shore.
- Initiate projects to maximize the use of best practices across the finance operations team
- Review of Group & Regulatory submissions and liaise with the client for query handling
- People Management and timely escalation of people and process issues and solutions to the management.
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables through review and challenge.
- Attend Meetings with the client, management and enabling units as well as other departments in operations.
- A dynamic self driven, well organized individual with leadership skills.
- Sound business acumen and high level of attention to detail.
- Superior communication / presentation and negotiation skills .
- Excellent communications and client handling skills
WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading global business process management company. WNS offers business value to 350+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals including Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Healthcare and Utilities.
WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process management services such as finance and accounting, customer interaction services, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry specific back office and front office processes. More than 38,000 professionals work from 57 delivery centers worldwide including China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, Romania, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States.