This is a varied role which spans both Financial and Management Accounting. You will take a high level of responsibility for producing reports and adding value in both areas. Not only will your day-to-day be varied, but you'll gain a broad skillset which will equip you well to progress to a more senior role.
Our client is a leading Financial Services business with international reach.
- To act as lead in the production of month end Group Management Accounts and Board Report working with other members of the Finance team and senior managers.
- To build and support relationships with wider Finance teams in across the UK and Internationally.
- To manage the quarterly, annual and longer term financial forecasting exercises working with senior management across the business.
- To manage corporate accruals, provisions, depreciation, amortisation and non -recurring charges
- Financial Accounting and Control
- To jointly lead the financial reporting, accounting and regulatory capital aspects for all legal entities within the organisation.
- To control financial accounting postings for month end (e.g. Payroll, balance sheet reconciliations and intercompany postings).
- To liaise with external auditors and the wider Group. To prepare balance sheet, cash flow and regulatory capital forecasts.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in either one of the two above areas. Our client are happy to upskill and develop candidates in the other area. You must be fully qualified to apply for this role.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package, career development opportunities and the chance to work for a growing, international business.