Mixed Tax Accountant - Fantastic Boutique!
Michael Page are working with an excellent Tax Practice based in Maidstone who are looking for a Mixed Tax Accountant to join their team in a rewarding and diverse role. The position will be predominantely personal tax focused but have lots of diversity and client contact.
This firm is a boutique tax practice, away from a typical accountancy practice. They have a fantastic reputation and a wide array of clients in the local area. They are offering a competitive salary and excellent progression prospects are on offer.
This will be a mixed compliance and advisory position, reporting in to the Tax Director. You will work in a small team and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Assist with the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken
- Be responsible for day-to-day client liaison
- Assist clients with their wider tax compliance obligations
- Assist in marketing taxation services with the service line manager and directors
- Attend certain networking events, in order to promote the firm, as required
- Supervise a junior accountant
- Qualified tax professional - ACCA, ACA, ATT, CTA, similar qualification
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent IT Skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Adaptable to take on cases not specifically on your own allocation
£40,000- £50,000, dependent on experience