Accounts Senior/ Client Manager
A leading Dartford firm is seeking an Accounts Senior who will support the Business Services team in providing a range of accountancy and tax related services. An opportunity to be a key addition and become a pivotal team member, of a highly reputable and successful accountancy practice in Kent and progress in your career.
This is an exciting opportunity to be an Accounts Senior in one of the most successful and well regarded firms of Chartered Accountants and Tax Advisers in the Kent region. The Dartford office has a great team and an environment fostering development, where you will be encouraged and supported to develop in your career, both increasing your hands on technical knowledge, along with developing wider competencies and abilities, as you develop within the firm and role.
You will join as an Accounts Senior, based in the firms Dartford offices and your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing accounts for incorporated and un-incorporated businesses, including partnerships/ LLPs, sole traders and owner managed businesses up to several million in turnover.
- Preparing individual, business and company tax computations and returns
- Preparing VAT returns
- Providing bookkeeping services
- Dealing with clients on a regular basis, occasionally from the clients premises/
- You will have opportunity to progress technically, with increasing responsibility in a role providing a route to progress in your career, with study support on offer.
- You may hold the AAT qualification, or be studying towards AAT ACA/ ACCA bringing experienced gained within an Accountancy Practice, with experience in accounts preparation and wider responsibilities, providing services for sole traders, partnerships/ LLPs and limited companies
- You will be seeking a role and career move with genuine potential to progress and develop within your accountancy practice career, building on your technical knowledge and hands on experience, with increasing responsibility, client contact and chance to work on wider project work, assisting managers and partners.
This Dartford role is offering a competitive salary, plus attractive benefits and study support, negotiable and dependent on experience level and background, more details on confidential application and further discussion. Please apply on line and for a further confidential discussion to find out more please contact Tristan Finch on 01622 604534.