Senior Accounting Officer
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
You’ll be highly organized, pay close attention to detail and know your subject matter as you will be coordinating and executing the day to day accounting and financial operations to meet our tax and legal requirements. Managing the bookkeeping of our clients’ and preparing and reviewing the annual financial statements and reports is also another key part of this role.
You will Comply with the rules of the internal administrative procedures in accordance with the requirements of the company and the regulator;
You will prepare and review the annual financial statements and reports, assist the team/client for the preparation of financial reporting and closing process;
You will build strong customer relationships with existing and new clients, banks and other external parties, gaining insight into their needs and delivering customer-centric solutions also ensuring we meet our legal and contractual requirements.
Compliance and regulations has never been more complex; you’ll need to ensure we comply and meet our KYC obligations by preparing, monitoring and maintaining robust client files, safeguarding us from potential risks.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- We’re looking for passionate people, who wish to excel, both personally and for Clients;
- You take ownership and have a natural drive for results;
- You have a Bachelor or Masters degree in Accountancy / Business organisation, Business Information;
- Preferably followed by courses on financial legislation or financial transaction monitoring legislation;
- Basic knowledge of debtor management and understanding of how the client fees are structured;
- You have 3-5 years working experience in finance administration with a service provieder / experience in account management;
- Your communication skills are excellent, both verbal and in writing in ENG and preferably DUTCH (3rd language pre);
- Capable of giving presentations and address and negotiate on all project related subjects in own area of expertise at internal and at client meetings;
- You have strong analytical skills and mature judgment;
- You’re Client focused, Organized and Accurate
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.