We are currently looking for an Accountants Assistant or Junior Accountant for a contract position with one of Brisbane's leading technology organisations.
As the Accountants Assistant you will be assisting the Financial Accounting Team in their day-to-day operations. Some of your duties/skills required include:
- Assist with expense management
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with statutory reporting
- Prepare profit and loss and balance sheet statements
- Audit and Debit ledger
- Assist with maintaining internal budgets
Would ideally suit someone who:
- Is either currently studying or completed their accounting degree and looking to eventually obtain their CA/CPA qualification
- Is adaptable to change and can handle potentially high pressure situations
- A quick learner
- Looking to start a new position ASAP
For more information, please contact Kaity on email@example.com and quote job reference number 4A/23123. Please not only candidates with prior government experience will be contacted.