Senior Client Accountant
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
You'll play a vital role in our Client Accounting team, your key objective is to add value to our service delivery and continually look for ways to help our team get better at what they do, in the most efficient way possible.
Every day brings a new challenge so you’ll need to be a team player at heart, with an eye for detail, great organisational skills so you can priotise your day and sometimes with conflicting deadlines that still need to be met.
You must have an eye for detail as you will be responsible for monitoring, checking and reviewing the work prepared by the team to include:
- Account production plans, budgets and the end delivery of accounts.
- The production of annual statutory accounts for client entities in accordance with FRS 102 (including section 1a) and applicable accounting standards.
- Review financial statements and management accounts.
- Provide technical assistance with solvency tests and restructuring.
- Action specific outputs in connection with Closing Clients
- Management of audit process for client entities
As we redefine our processes and procedures there will be various projects that we will need your assistance on, to gather information, dig into the details and help liaise with the various teams. You may also need to tap into your problem-solving skills to support our objectives.
Together we find solutions and make things happen but to do this we want you to contribute; looking for ways to help us get better at what we do in the most efficient and effective way.
Your long-term career goals are important to us too. We want to make sure we’re providing the support and opportunities you need to achieve your dreams so we can build a successful future, together.
- Relevant industry experience in a similar role within the financial services sector.
- ACCA, ACA qualified
- A working knowledge of Microgen 5 Series (desirable)
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.