Junior Accounts Assistant
My client is looking for a Junior Accounts Assistant to join their team in Crawley.
My client is a well-known name in the industry and they are looking for a Junior Accounts Assistant to join the Accountancy team in Crawley
The key responsibilities for the Junior Accounts Assistant shall include:
- Co-coordinating projects with our client facing teams, including our overseas delivery centres.
- Preparing and assisting with client communications.
- Attending internal meetings with senior leaders.
- Financial administration, budget preparation and analysis.
- Project planning, progress monitoring and reporting.
- Understanding and administering our risk management process.
- Data entry risk administration and reporting
The successful candidate shall have knowledge in the above and can travel to Crawley.