Accountancy IT Support (2nd line)
Do you have excellent customer service skills? Do you have experience or qualifications in accountancy?
This is a great opportunity for someone to join our Accounts Production team in our new offices.
You will answer inbound support calls via telephone, log and diagnose problems relating to the IRIS Accountancy Software Suite and associated brands in order to help our customers be successful.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Provisioning of 1st/2nd Line support and provide excellent telephone support to customers
- Answer and log inbound calls
- Achieve or exceed call targets each day
- Deliver a high quality support service
- Escalate level 2 calls in line with the escalation process
- Identify trends and escalate to seniors for trend analysis
- Create knowledge based articles in-line with identified trends
What are we looking for?
- Accountancy terminology knowledge
- 1 year + AAT or Accountancy / Finance degree
- Knowledge of computers with an understanding of the Microsoft Windows products and technologies
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to learn new software and provide support to clients
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Assured, calm and concise telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Well presented and professional outlook
Who are we?
IRIS Software Group is the UK's largest provider of business-critical software and services to the UK accountancy and payroll sectors. Our solutions are delivered as a choice of integrated on-premise software and cloud-based applications. We serve over 21,000 Accountancy Practices and more than 80,000 SMEs, corporates, and payroll bureaus across a wide range of industry sectors.
What's in it for you?
We believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. So what can we offer you?
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Competitive pay and bonus scheme
- Complimentary benefits, including Bike to Work, Childcare Vouchers and discount schemes
If this sounds like the job for you, hit 'Apply' now!