An opportunity has arisen for you to join a high profile business and partner with a business function on the financial and operational performance.
This client is well known leading business in Warwickshire.
- Be an integral part of the FP&A team which provides a business partnering service a division of the company which plans, analyses and reports the financial and operational performance of the division.
- Work with business stakeholders from all levels and backgrounds necessary to prepare reliable and realistic periodic forecasts and budgets. Through effective finance business partnership support and challenge
- Understand the cost base and drivers, how these translate to applications and work with relevant stakeholders to manage BAU and project cost
- Support strategic, commercial and operational management in their understanding of reporting, planning and analytical capabilities. Help to drive business decisions and change with high quality input, clearly identifying risks and opportunities
- Meet the needs of a dynamic business by providing essential insight into business performance, alerting senior leaders to changes in trends and supporting the business in developing meaningful business models
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative management information, providing insightful commentary to explain movements to non-financial stakeholders
You are a qualified accountant with a good attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast paced environment.
A day rate of £250-300 per day.