Reporting in to the Managing Director, you will be the Finance representative for the business. As Financial Controller across multiple sites, you will also have full responsibility for key commercial decisions along with people management duties.
Owner managed multi-site business based in County Durham, our client are currently going through a period of exciting change. This innovative business are looking for a commercial Finance professional to lead their business.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Business partnering with internal stakeholders across a number of sites to drive cost saving initiatives
- Working closely with the Managing Director to develop strategy
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including reviewing work performed by direct reports
- Variance analysis in support of management accounts
- Monthly re-forecasting
- Accounting for long term contracts across the business
- Ownership of cash flow management, forecasting & budgeting
- Year end audit preparation
- Annual budget preparation including liaising with departmental managers
Preference for fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) with Industry experience, currently employed as a Financial Controller or ready to make the step up.
Candidates must have a hands-on approach with a willingness to get their hands dirty, spend time out and about on the shop floor, understanding processes and help solve problems which will ultimately improve product profitability and efficiency.
Excellent salary + executive company car + benefits