Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Global Professional Association Seeks Global Leader as CEO
Morison KSi, a leading global association of 153 independent member firms of auditors, accountants, tax, business and legal advisers in 81 countries, is seeking a CEO* who will be based in London.
The CEO reports to the Chair and is accountable to and will work in close consultation with the board.
The CEO’s primary focus:
To lead in the development and implementation of strategy and key operational policies to:
- Facilitate member firms’ quality delivery of professional services to clients globally;
- Grow the association across the globe, leverage members’ expertise and connections to increase business opportunities across member firms;
- Facilitate the maintenance and enhancement of quality of member firms, and the values, culture and governance of the association;
- Build a strong brand and project the presence of the association in the global market place;
- Maintain and enhance the effectiveness of a small dedicated London based global executive team; and
- Maximise and manage the association’s people and financial resources.
The CEO’s key attributes:
- Strategic thinker with an eye for operational details, hands-on leader by example;
- A strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills to deal and empathise with people from diverse multi-cultural backgrounds and varied business practices and environments;
- Effective team builder, consultative but independent-minded to achieve the best outcome;
- In-depth awareness of the importance of technology with particular emphasis on digital technology in business and inter-personal applications; and
- Strong commercial background with a focus on business development and marketing.
Applicants should have a proven background. A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
Applicants (*including candidates who are not currently a CEO but meet the above and are seeking a serious leadership position) should send their application, CV and remuneration expectation and/or remuneration package in their current role to: email@example.com by Monday 22 July 2019.