Pan Pacific Hotels Group is a young and dynamic company comprising two well-established and trusted brands; Pan Pacific® and PARKROYAL®. We have aggressive expansion plans and as such, we are looking for motivated and energetic people to be part of our growing team. If you have a passion for the industry and are driven by the desire to create Service Excellence Culture, Pan Pacific Hotels Group is able to offer you great opportunities as we continue to strengthen our global footprint.
Based at our Corporate Office in Singapore, we are looking for a passionate and energetic individual to join us as Finance Executive.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Finance Executive will be responsible for the full set of accounts for multiple small companies, process financial transactions for local and overseas companies, prepare financial reports and provides administrative support to the finance team.
- Handles multiple sets of accounts for investment holding and management services companies.
- Process payments for approved invoices for local and overseas companies.
- Process expenses claims of associates.
- Timely billing of fees and recharges to properties.
- Monitor the AP and AR aging.
- Ensures sufficient funds are available for operations and excess funds are promptly transferred to the holding company.
- Coordinate with overseas agents to ensure timely submission of monthly, quarterly, yearly statutory reports to comply with local reporting requirements.
- Provides administrative support to the finance team and overseas hotels.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly financial related reports.
- Assist with preparation of annual budget, audit schedules and draft financial statements.
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy or related
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in handling full sets of accounts
- Knowledge of GST and Financial Reporting Standards
- Proficient in MS Office Applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Candidates must be resident in Singapore, or have the right to work in Singapore.