Part time Bookkeeper - 3 days per week
There is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to work in an all-round bookkeeping position, where you can make the role your own while contributing to the ongoing success of the business.
They have an exciting vision and well planned strategy for future growth and are dedicated to building a team, culture and environment where everybody has the opportunity to contribute to their success.
Xero Certified or Advanced Xero skills is essential to be considered for this role.
Skills and experience:
- 3 years' experience as a bookkeeper with multiple clients
- Experience supervising concurrent account production for multiple clients
- Have Intermediate MS Office skills especially Excel
- Have advanced skills in XERO
- Monitor and ensure statutory compliance deadlines for your clients are met
- Assist with the preparation of monthly or quarterly management reporting for clients
- Can work under time pressure and meet deadlines
- Enjoy making connections with clients over the phone
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Happily embrace cloud technology
You will bring with you a desire to succeed and have a hardworking team mentality.
Please apply online or call 07 3258 8346 and quote Job # BX/47591 for confidential discussion.