A fantastic opportunity for a Par-Qualified Management Accountant to have a hands on role full of variety in this Peterborough based retail business. As Management Accountant you will have responsibility across the month end processes as well as the production of detailed reports to drive business decisions.
A leading name in the retail industry are in need of an experienced Management Accountant to join their experienced Peterborough based team. Operating within a challenging but highly rewarding environment there will be continuous opportunities for development and progression.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Manage and oversee the end to end stock sales
- Preparation of daily sales for B2B
- Reconciliations of supplier statements with detailed cross checking in payment runs
- Complete all balance sheet reconciliations for the business site
- Ownership of the month end reporting and preparation on the management accounts
- Assisting with the consistent improvement of processes and systems within the business
- Production of stock analysis, used to drive business decisions
- Assisting with the year end audit process
The successful applicant for the Management Accountant will be:
- ACCA/CIMA part-qualified and actively studying
- Confident user of Excel with exposure to a number of finance systems
- High attention to detail
- Confident in building relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Previous telecommunications sector experience would be advantageous
- Previous retail sector experience would be advantageous
The successful applicant will be making a excellent move to a growing team based from Peterborough, with continued opportunities for development and progression. You will receive a competitive salary and benefits package alongside these opportunities.