Corporate Audit Manager
Highly successful global group looking to recruit a Corporate Audit Manager into their global function.
Highly successful brand leading the way in their specialist area in the Midlands.
Responsible for managing the execution and delivery of a variety of financial, operational (risk- based) and SOX audits, as well as special projects.
Essential Job Duties:
- Manage the planning, delivery and reporting of financial, operational (risk-based), and SOX audits according to the annual risk assessment and audit plan.
- Partner with, and build professional relationships with, local, regional and functional management.
- Actively contribute to the preparation of the group risk-based Annual Audit Plan.
- Oversee the preparation and update of the SOX risk assessment for certain European businesses.
- Coordinate testing of SOX controls with management and the company's external auditors.
- Perform special assignments or advisory support work on occasion.
- Keep abreast of changes in auditing and accounting professional standards, as well as regulatory standards.
- Coach, train and develop three direct reports, and support in the development of auditors from other regions.
- Assist the Director in preparation of Audit Committee documentation.
- Quarterly monitoring and reporting on performance against department budget.
- Monitor management's timely implementation of action plans to address our audit findings.
- International travel - approximately 30-40%.
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- ACA, ACCA, CIA, CFA, CISA or equivalent
- Experience of working within a multinational company
- Good knowledge of Internal Audit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management
- Proven ability to collaborate with varied stakeholders
- Good coaching skills
- SOX or US GAAP experience strongly preferred but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Oracle experience would be an advantage
- Data Analytics experience would be an advantage
£65-75k basic plus car allowance + bonus + benefits.