Assistant management accountant
Page Personnel are delighted to be partnered exclusively with our client in recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant. This is the perfect opportunity for a part-qualified professional to join a business that focus on the development of their staff. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management accounts and reporting within a well-established team
One of the leading distribution companies in the transport sector in Europe, providing multiple services in the industry ranging from land, sea and air freighting to contract logistics . A multi-national company, operating and expanding into new territories.
As an Assistant management accountant your duties will include:
- Provide variance analysis and explanations of differences from budget
- Reconciliations of bank accounts
- Posting of cash book payments and receipts daily
- Weekly cash reporting
- Risk committee financial reporting and KPI
- Assist in preparation of main subsidiaries monthly management accounts
- Assist the Financial Controller in analysing and improving current administrative and financial processes looking objectively at the way we work
- The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Previous experience as an assistant management accountant (or similar) is required. Market specific experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Competitive salary from £28,000-£33,000 dependent on experience as an assistant management accountant
- Easily accessible location in Tilbury
- Opportunity to gather experience in the logistics distribution and supply chain industry and become a qualified accountant!