Payroll Services Malaysia is responsible for the administration of Payroll and Third-Party processing for approximately 4,900 employees, interfacing to multiple financial systems for different lines of business and managing 8 Shell Malaysia entities. It is imperative that the team support our HR Service Centre business partners to ensure an accurate and timely execution of payroll and remittances.
The Payroll Advisor reports to the Malaysia Payroll Manager. The scope of activities includes responsibility for the administration of all relevant tax filling for yearend activities and payments for third parties. At the same time, the incumbent needs to prepare Global Control Reports for respective cluster based on Shell FCM and ensure all reports and supporting documents are prepared and sign off according to timeline.
The incumbent will be responsible for all aspects associated to Financial Reporting i.e Directors Remuneration, Payroll Costs, KMP Reports and etc. It can be monthly, quarterly or yearly reports based on business requirement.
The incumbent will also liaise with various internal (i.e. HR & Finance Service Centre colleagues, HR in Country, Policy Benefits & Services, IMTC, Employment Tax, Employees and Line Managers) and external stakeholder (non- statutory parties) to resolve operation issues.
The incumbent must ensure all payroll controls and Data Privacy Rules is strictly adhered to and safe guard from Data Privacy breaches.
The incumbent will be backup for Payroll Processor, to involve any SP testing and project required, and any other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Prepare Global Control Reports for MY. This is inclusive of Threshold, Variance and Duplicate Bank Account report.
- Prepare Financial Reporting i.e Directors Remuneration, Payroll Costs, KMP Reports and etc. It can be monthly, quarterly or yearly reports based on business requirement.
- Answer payroll related queries from staff via Salesforce.
- Manage payroll audit for internal or external parties.
- Debt recovery focal for MY.
- Manage SSEU Invoices Checking.
- Actively involve with MY yearly activities -EA Form Preparation.
- Prepare All Statutory Payments and Non Stat to 3rd Parties for MY on time and no PENALTY charges.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.