Small Business and Agri Current Account Manager
Description of business unit
RoI Collections undertakes the account management andcollection activity for the Group's Small Business & Agri (overdraft and credit card) portfolio. The business works closely with colleagues from across Retail and within theGroup Risk division to implement Group policy and to maximise recoveries for the Group.
The SB&A Account Manager will form part of the €0k-€500k Account Management team working directly with customers and colleagues across MARS & RoI Collections and Business Banking.
Purpose of the Role
The successful candidate will work with customers and colleagues across MARS & ROI Collections to deliver appropriate and sustainable solutions for customers in financial difficulty. They will carry out risk assessments to identify and address deteriorating trends in order to minimise losses to the bank.
- Proactively contact customers to carry out risk assessments and address any issues that arise on their current accounts on a day to day basis.
- Highlight problem trends to Section Leader which may require corrective action or improvement and assist in devising solutions.
- Keep up to date with all relevant credit procedures, legal and audit requirements and ensure all actions initiated comply with regulatory and internal procedures.
- Full compliance with key Policies / Acts. E.g. Group Credit Policy, Business Lending Code, Consumer Credit Act, Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears, Data Protection Act etc.
What is the opportunity?
You will work with a dynamic team of colleaguesalong withour customers to minimise risk, agree solutions and reduce NPE balances.
- The Minimum Competency Code 2011 applies to this role. Role holder must hold at a mimimum an APA in Loans.
- QFA desirable
Essential Skills & Experience
- Prior experience working in direct customer contact environment
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within a team and to support colleagues.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
Desirable Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Experience in a Collections / Risk Management environment
- Financial analysis experience
- QFA qualification
- Customer Focused: Self
- One Group One Team: Self
- Agile: Self
- Accountable: Self
- Manage Risk: Self
Bank of Ireland Group is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to fostering an inclusive workplace which values and benefits from the diversity of our workforce.
Where Agency assistance is required Bank of Ireland Recruitment Team will engage directly with suppliers. Unsolicited CVs / profiles will not be accepted for this role.
Closing date: Jul 23, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.