Interim Treasury Reporting Manager
Support the board and audit committee by the provision of prompt, accurate and relevant treasury information to enable decision making.
Leading energy provider.
- Deliver comprehensive Treasury Reporting.
- Internal and external reporting in respect of treasury function in the statutory accounts, regulatory account and other external outputs.
- Timely commentary and analysis of the specific aspects of the Treasury portfolio and responsibility for input into the monthly finance reporting sent to Exec and board.
- Maintain a close relationship with Treasury front end operations and Treasury back office through regular meetings.
- Perform a strategic review of the functionality of the TMS.
- Analysis and redesign of treasury reporting processes.
- Provide technical financial accounting advice and guidance for Treasury.
- Maintenance of accounting policies and manuals and provide expert treasury accounting advice to ensure compliance and maximum value.
- Monthly update of debt covenants for treasury reporting data and commentaries.
- Support treasury analysis for Tax Dept, for inclusion in the annual company tax returns submitted to HMRC.
- Prior exposure to Treasury Reporting.
- Experience using Reval.
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Competitive day rate.