Group Reporting Accountant - FTSE 250
Manage the process for consolidating multiple entities across the Group - produce a single set of consolidated financial results.
Group Accountant - FTSE 250 in Surrey
- Preparation of Group Monthly management reporting (Financial and operational reports)
- Performance of Half Year internal consolidation and Year End consolidation.
- Dealing with any issues that arise during the consolidation process.
- Liaising with entities around the world to provide guidance and advice on technical accounting and Group policy requirements
- Budget consolidation and monitoring
- Financial and monthly variance analysis
- Monitoring of report submissions and follow-up
- Monitoring of monthly Intercompany reconciliations
- Monitor adherence to group accounting, policies procedures and practices.
- Develop and recommend cost cutting strategies
ACA / ACCA / CIMA
Strong IT Systems skills
Must have group consolidation experience
The role would be well suited to a big 4 ACA Audit Manager *
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits