This is an exciting opportunity for the position of Accounts Assistant working for a wind, solar and renewable energy expert.
My client is an expert in wind, solar and renewable energy.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for the financial management function on the existing operational wind farm and solar projects across:
Europe, with main key tasks:
- Managing invoice payable process
- Managing invoice receivables process
- Review of compilation of VAT Returns
Also, assisting with the tasks below:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts reporting packages
- Quarterly reporting
- Preparation of annual financial statements
- Preparation of annual budgets
- He/she will assist with the execution of financial management procedures to deliver high quality and consistent results for Clients
The successful candidate will ideally have/be:
- At Least 2 years experience in a similar role
Degree or higher qualification
Excellent IT skills (specifically Excel, Word)
Excellent written and communication skills
Highly structured and organised
Strong reconciliation skills (ideally from audit or other practice professional background)
Accurate and diligent in order to deliver "correct first-time" reports on a consistent basis
A competitive salary of £24,000-£26,000 + benefits.