This Assistant Accountant position will support the month end preparation for a well-known Central Bristol professional services firm.
My client, a centrally-located professional services organisation in Bristol, boast well-appointed offices in a prime location. Recent change in the finance team means you will report into a superb Head of Finance and a very strong Finance Manager, providing you with a great opportunity to learn and develop under their guidance.
- Ownership for production of accounts up to Trial Balance, including balance sheet reconciliations, month end journal preparation and meeting specific reporting deadlines.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements, paying overdue invoices, and investigating differences.
- Assisting other Assistant Accountants when required.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Covering purchase ledger when required.
- VAT returns and other regulatory compliance.
- Assist with auditor queries.
ProfileWe are looking for an energetic, ambitious individual to hit the ground running in the role. As such you will need a good amount of existing experience at this level.
This role will pay a competitive basic salary of up to £25,000.