Credit Controller (Technology)
An exciting opportunity for a Credit Controller (Technology) to join a rapidly expanding Tech company in a fantastic London location. In this role you'll be working in a team of 3 credit controllers and reporting into the Finance Manager.
Page are proud to represent a hugely successful technology company in the heart of London. They are looking for a Credit Controller (Technology) to join their accountancy team on a temp to perm basis at an exciting period of growth.
- Chasing invoices via phone and email (low volume, high value)
- Working closely with the rest of the credit control team and wider accountancy team
- Reporting into the Finance Manager
- Accounting admin
- Loading new sales and customer based sales
- Bank allocations and reconciliations once a month
- Setting up new customers and running credit checks
- Liaising with sales and legal teams
- Come in slightly earlier once/twice a month to make an overseas call
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to keep up with and thrive in a fast paced environment
- High energy
- Brilliant communication skills both written and verbal
- At least 2 years experience as a Credit Controller (Technology)
- Able to use initiative, think on your feet and willing to help
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and chase the money
- Use of Quickbooks is a bonus
An exciting opportunity to join a tech company going from strength to strength and experiencing an exciting period of growth. They are looking for someone to join their accountancy team on a temp to perm basis in the heart of London.