Financial Operations Team Leader
This role sits at the heart of our Revenue generation and involves leading a team that take sales orders through to billing and manage the customer experience. The role requires close interaction with other team members, the sales organisation and other key corporate stakeholders to manage queries and resolve issues.
Financial Operations is a fast-paced department, which requires a flexible, can-do attitude and strong team-work throughout the business. The Financial Operations team are central to the management of customer relationships and is a platform for development into roles within Customer Support, Professional Services and Sales.
The right candidate for this role will be energetic, dynamic, enjoy problem solving and most of all have a passion and drive to provide excellent customer service. They will also need to have the ability to operate independently, reporting into a Manager based in Head Office (Slough).
About the job
- Daily liaison as third line support with external customers and internal departments, including sales, finance, support and customers via telephone & email to discuss and resolve customer and system queries.
- Working as part of a team, helping to achieve and maintain structured KPI’s/SLA’s
- Delivering first class customer service, ensuring the customer has a satisfactory customer experience
- Resolving any order related queries, billing issues, raising credit notes
- To help ensure that all aspects of daily/weekly/monthly tasks are completed in a timely fashion
- Set up customer records, maintaining and actioning amendments to customer accounts.
- Processing of Sales orders where discount, approvals or special requirements are required under business agreed LoA.
- Processing of contract Renewal orders where approvals or special requirements are required under business agreed LoA.
- Processing of business-critical functions such as customer contract renewals, monthly payment collections and monthly customer communications across multiple business units.
- To manage agreed complex bespoke billing and payment requirements for Key Accounts, working alongside Sales Account Management to ensure accuracy.
- Dispatching the product and assisting with the initial set up, checking and assisting with license issues
- To assist and provide training, guidance and support to all members of the team.
- Deputise in absence of SOP Manager
- To assist on business projects as required – System testing, new processes and on-boarding of acquisitions.
- Good standard of English and Maths evidenced by relevant qualification.
- Experience within fast paced administration/order processing/customer service/operations
- Mentoring/monitoring junior members of the team.
- Good understanding of best practice and business processes.
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Teamwork, Customer Awareness, Initiative/Can do attitude, Planning & Organising, Communication skills, Attention to Detail, Numerate
Who are we?
IRIS Software Group is the largest privately held software company in the UK and 3rd largest in Europe.
We provide business-critical software and services for accountants, schools, SMEs, corporates and non-profit organisations. Our solutions relieve the burden of compliance, while enabling productivity, facilitating collaboration and providing insight for UK organisations to connect and serve an increasingly new generation of customers.
Why you should apply...
At IRIS, we believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop employee potential and offer long-term career success. To help with that, we offer the following:
- Holiday allowance
- Medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
Competitive salary and bonus scheme and excellent benefits
Thank you for applying!
If you do not hear back from the Talent team within 2 weeks of an application, unfortunately you have not been successful. Please do look out for new opportunities with IRIS Software Group in the future.