Provision of forecasts, actual spend, budgets and variances on request for other departments.
The development of robust systems for the collection, interpretation, and analysis of performance data from other regional centres.
Michael Page Finance are pleased to be partnering with a well-known and prestigious charity based in Grantham to appoint a Finance Business Partner to their team. With an impressive SMT who are very close to the charity, this is an integral hire for the business and they are seeking someone who can share the same passion.
The role as Finance Business Partner includes, but is not limited to;
- The development of robust systems for the collection, interpretation, and analysis of performance data from other regional centres
- Reporting interpretation and analysis of performance information directly into the Head of Finance
- Working alongside the fundraising team to provide assistance with bids of funding and reporting to funders
- Provision of forecasts, actual spend, budgets and variances on request for other departments
- Lead and develop more junior Management Accountants
- Ideally you will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ICAS, ACCA, CIMA or CIPFA) but QBE will be considered
- Able to provide clear, practical and accurate advice to a variety of people at different levels
- Proven ability to develop and maintain good working relations both within an organisation and with external stakeholders
- The ability to take a personal approach to finance management, with emphasis on the ability to build effective business relationships at various levels
- Able to design, analyse, and revise processes to deliver services in the most efficient way
- Ability to motivate and develop individuals from non-financial backgrounds
- £38,000 - £43,000 base salary
- Other benefits to be discussed at screening stage
- An opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of others