Accounts Analyst (Fresh Graduate)
We would like to explore an opportunity with you in the following functions:
- General Accounting / Fixed Assets
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Finance Helpdesk
So what will I be doing?
- Process transactions of medium to difficult complexity
- Ensures that all invoices assigned are properly accounted for at the end of each business day
- Performs regular standard accounting tasks but with the opportunity to vary work sequencing.
- Solves problems largely by precedent with referral to detailed instructions/procedures.
- Seeks advice and escalates issues when faced with tasks/problems outside normal scope of job.
- Subject to general direction and guidance from supervisor / manager as appropriate.
- Interacts largely with own workgroup but may interact with users around first line queries/requests for information.
- Accurate, efficient and organized within daily responsibilities.
- Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team.
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Accounting, Business or Finance Graduates
- Will be an added advantage if you posses a Professional Accounting Certification (ie ACCA, CPA, CIMA, etc)
- Previous accounting experience/studies in particular AP / AR
- Written and spoken ability to communicate in English. Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia or Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Successful candidate will support either business group from China or Indonesia, some initial travel is mandatory.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.