Michael Page are delighted to be working with an exceptional fast growing Business headquartered in Ely. They are looking for a Financial Accountant who is looking for their next challenge
A well established business based in Ely
- Assist the Financial Controller to ensure the achievement of the company's business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy and performance.
- Provide and interpret financial information, including Key Performance Indicators and Key Risk Indicators
- Monitor and interpret cash flows and predicting future trends
- Assist the Financial Controller in the management of the company's financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines and where appropriate reporting finding to the Board of Directors
- Assist the Financial Controller to ensure operational processes are managed for existing and new funding lines
- Oversee the preparation of the company's financial year end accounts and ensure that these are presented accurately on time and meet prescribed regulatory requirements.
- Oversee the preparation and submission of regulatory returns to external bodies such as HMRC
Proven corporate accounting experience and understanding of cash flow management and best practice in day-to-day accounting activities around the management of accounts payable and accounts receivable ledgers
Experience of people management and developing a team
Proven experience and skill in building productive relationships both internally with department managers and externally with suppliers, auditors and bankers
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Fantastic working environment.