I am working with a socially conscious business who are looking for a Payroll Manager/Supervisor to manage a medium sized payroll from start to finish.
The client is based in Cardiff and easily accessible from Bristol, Newport, Swansea and Bridgend. The client is a socially conscientious business who set out to make a difference to local communities and make a profit for the business.
As the Payroll Manager you would be responsible for:
- End to end payroll
- Processing the payroll in the a timely manner
- Be the first point of contact for all HMRC enquiries
- Be the first point of contact for pension providers
- Supply all Month and Year End data required to the Accountants
The ideal candidate for the Payroll Manager role will:
- Be either CIPP qualified or have significant experience in Payroll
- Have ran a medium sized payroll previously for between 700-1500 staff
The successful candidates will:
- Be based in Cardiff
- Receive between £200- £350 (Client is happy to pay anywhere on the scale dependent on experience)
- Generous holidays over 25 days plus Bank Holiday
- Above Average Pension Contributions