IT Audit Consultant
IT Audit Consultant Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an IT Audit Consultant for an opportunity with our Client in Charlotte, NC. This position is responsible for risk reviews including Internal audit, external regulatory reviews, compliance and operational risks reviews to ensure preparation and readiness of audit coordination and the provisioning of independent assurance.
The IT Audit Consultant applies technical knowledge in determining end to end design requirements for large projects involving line of business, software/hardware developers and vendors. Work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of line of business needs, objectives and existing systems infrastructure. Drives and participates in design, development and implementation of large and complex enterprise wide applications, often using new technologies. Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts serve customer needs. May manage projects including responsibility for a project and project budget. Works under minimal supervision on enterprise wide projects requiring creative solutions. IT degree preferred or substantially equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of internal control, audit, risk or compliance experience over for a large and complex financial services organization.
- Tableau experience required
- Strong understanding of the components and application of internal control frameworks including the requirements under SOX and COSO.
- Strong relationship management skills to navigate the complexities of aligning stakeholders, building consensus and resolving conflicts in a large, distributed organization; proven ability to influence peers/stakeholders.
- Proven ability to manage multiple and often competing priorities in a global environment.
- Ability to decompose complex issues and drive timely decisions, knowing when to engage others for additional input, and when to act independently.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner, shaping the opinions and actions of key stakeholders and gaining their trust.
- Detail oriented with an ability to review documentation for accuracy and report on the status of risk reviews.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit .– provided by Dice