Accounts Payable Clerk with multi-site processing (Temporary)
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with multi-site processing (Temporary), is a really exciting opportunity to work for a national Hospitality company based in Bond Street.
Our client are a well known and reputable Restaurant brand who are keen to hire an Accounts Payable clerk with experience dealing with multiple sites!
The role is to start on Monday meaning candidates must be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
Our client are a large and well known Hospitality company based in the City of London near to Bond Street and Tottenham Court Road.
They are specifically looking for someone that has either dealt with multiple sites, multiple cost centres or a high volume of entities when processing invoices.
The role will be managing a number of their restaurants meaning multi-entity experience is vital.
This role, Accounts Payable Clerk with multi-site processing (Temporary), involves:
- Processing invoices for multiple sites across the UK
- Dealing with high volumes of invoices
- Allocating invoices to the correct cost centre
- Purchase invoice analysis - reviewing where the discrepancies had come from and why they are occurring
- Stock analysis
- Working heavily with stock invoices
- Manually uploading invoices
- Processing the payment run
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Training provided where needed
- Accountancy focused
- Paid hourly for 6 months with the view to become permanent
- Based in the City of London near to Bond Street
The candidate we are looking for, Accounts Payable Clerk with multi-site processing (Temporary), must:
1. Have dealt with multiple sites or multiple entities
2. Be able to process high volumes of invoices
3. Be immediately available and happy to work on a temporary basis
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well known brand within a fun and vibrant team.