Accounts Manager - European Consultancy
No two days will be the same, advising a high profile and interesting client base.
My client is an independent provider of high-value Corporate, Investment Funds, Trust and Private client services. Their cross-border expertise allows us to deliver professional solutions to businesses and investment funds, high net worth individuals and families, throughout the world.
- Review of Bookkeeping work prepared by assistants;
- Review of VAT returns and computations prepared by assistants;
- Review of Intrastat and CIS declarations prepared by assistants;
- Review of Payroll prepared by assistants;
- Preparation of infra-annual Management Accounts;
- Preparation of infra-annual reporting package for certain clients;
- Preparation of year end Accounts (the use of SAPA software would be a plus);
- Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns (the use of Digita software would be a plus);
- Preparation of Consolidated Accounts (this would be a plus).
Currently working as a Manager
Strong technical accounting skills
Willing to grow their career, both technically and commercially
The ideal candidate must possess some flexibility and good time management and organisational skills
£50,000 - £60,000
Expanding firm with great growth opportunities