- Exciting New & Rare Opportunity
- Strategic & Operational Focus
- Brisbane Based
Our client serves thousands of customers around Australia, offering solutions not only to large commercial clients but also to NFPT and public sector organisations operating in a variety of settings.
Using their skills and experience to produce solutions which have put them at the forefront of system design. Their product innovations are widely acclaimed developments which still provide the company with a leading edge in this type of technology.
Due to recent company success, growth plans and an internal promotion, this is a newly vacant role. The purpose of the role is to provide comprehensive support to the Head of Finance through financial accounting and reporting functions. This position is accountable for the accounting operations of the company, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of financial controls designed to mitigate risk, whilst ensuring adherence to group and statutory compliance.
The group are on a growth journey therefore require someone;
- Lead the monthly and annual financial, statutory and reporting processes;
- Prepare the Annual Accounts and management of the External Audit;
- Develop and monitor control systems to ensure the integrity of the Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet
- Process improvements focused;
- Strategic and operational focused;
- Aspirational leadership skills;
- Results oriented and self-driven;
- Strong commercial acumen with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to influence and partner with senior stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career with a successful business, part of a national foot print to define your career in a corporate, supportive and inspirational environment.
Ideally you will be a highly talented CA, CPA, CIMA or, ACCA qualified finance manager or team leader and possess strong people leadership experience. Have proven experience in financial services or banking industry within both financial and management accounting.
Please apply quoting Ref. No. 4B/27421, online at au.hudson.com, or enquiries can be made to Linda Hudson at Hudson's Brisbane office on 07 3258 8346. Applications close Friday, 5 July 2019.