Senior Investor Relations PERE
Senior Investor Relations Administrator
Private Equity Real Estate
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
Citco Fund Services (Ireland) Ltd. has been operating successfully since October 1999 and has established itself as the market leader in fund administration. We have established a Strategic Centre of Excellence within the Private Equity and Real Estate ('PERE') team in our Dublin, Ireland office to support the recent growth within PERE and are seeking highly motivated individuals to further our expansion.
This is a varied multi-tasking role, which encompasses client relationship management (to the General Partners and fund managers), reporting to high-net-worth investors, and daily internal/external communication combined with all relevant and associated administration.
Main Job Functions/Tasks
- Reviewing investor application forms and data input to CRM for accuracy
- Communicating and liaising with Fund Accounting, FATCA, AML and Treasury teams on a regular basis
- Prepare/review investor statements, call notices and distribution notices
- Performing/reviewing cash reconciliations for incoming and outgoing funds
- Communicating with fund/investor to ensure all application forms and transfer documents are received and accurate
- Communicating, maintaining relationships with and meeting expectations of investors, investment managers, auditors and other fund participants
- Preparing/reviewing client and investor reporting eg; audit requests, bespoke reporting, regulatory reporting
- Organising workload within the team to ensure all tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Supporting the account manager to ensure the team runs efficiently
- Training new team members and supporting the development of junior team members
- Highlighting any risk areas within the team and preparing procedures to mitigate risk and ensure all tasks are completed timely and accurately
- Degree qualified in Business or Finance related area.
- 3+ years' experience within a fund and/or investor relations type environment
- Previous private equity experience would be advantageous, but is not essential
- An interest in the financial markets and fund industry generally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- You will be enlisted on a Private Equity training programme.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.